How to Swim!
How to Swim!
Test your swimming skills with this ragdoll physics game by controlling only your arms. Can you make it all the way down to the treasure?
This game is inspired by the great Bennett Foddy who created games such as 'QWOP' and 'Getting Over It'. Therefore this game falls in the category "Rage Game" and it's not for the entertainment of everyone. At least if you are playing the game on Normal or Impossible difficulty.
You get the best experience when you download the game.
Ludum Dare 48
The initial game was made for the Ludum Dare 48 Game Jam with the theme "Deeper and deeper" and created from scratch within 72 hours. You can checkout the submission and voting results here:
The version that is available now is a post jam version, where we added additional difficulties to enable more people to enjoy the game and an in-game timer + online leaderboard for those who want to test their performance against others.
If you want to play the unaltered Jam version, just play on Normal difficulty.
If you are completely crazy, try the Impossible mode.
How to Play
- Use F and J to control the shoulders
- Use D and K to control the elbows
- Remember how to swim
- Sebastian Uitz (https://www.firetotemgames.com/) - Game Design, Programming, Art
- Michael Steinkellner (https://www.merlinnsound.com/) - Music and Sound Effects
- v1.0 - 26.04.2021 - First Version
- v1.1 - 28.05.2021
- Easy and Impossible modes added
- Timer and online leaderboard added
- Bug fixes
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.